Documents to be produced at the time of interview:
1. Mark-list (original) and two attested copies of S.S.L.C. & Plus two mark lists.
2. Transfer Certificate (original).
3. Conduct Certificate (original).
4. Certificates of extra-curricular activities (original) if any.
5. Income Certificate, if eligible for fee concession (original).
6. Community Certificate for eligible candidates (original).
7. Attach necessary certificates, if applying under physically handicapped quota.
8. Original Certificates (Catechism Marks/Attendance, Navadarsan ID card etc)For Management Quota (Aided Course)
9. 4 Passport size photographs
1. Attending the admission process as scheduled in the provisional rank list at PAPALI HALL
2. Verification of the original documents
3. Claim for concession (if applicable)
4. Signing up of the declaration forms
5. Issuance of Admittance Card
6. Confirmation of Admission by the Principal
7. Remittance of Fee
8. Enrollment into the College Register
9. Issue of Fee Receipt
10. Reset Counter (if required to change from one degree to another)