- Students are instructed to go through the dates and timelines prescribed below to know the specific dates allotted for the admission process (quota wise/course wise) and are informed to follow the guidelines prescribed hereinbelow.
- The College would be publishing the rank list of the students applied on the 20th of August 2020.
- Since the allotment process is completely managed online, there would also be a dynamic allotment status screen in which an applicant can see the live update of the current admission positions in each quota for any course (students are recommended to check the list at least every 6 hours)
- Candidates are instructed to log in to their admission profile once their name is displayed under the OPEN category on the dynamic allotment status screen
- After login, the candidate can see all the available courses he/she could choose from his/her preferred choices according to his/her status in the dynamic allotment status screen. The candidate has to either accept or decline the courses which are open for him/her for selection within 24 hours from the availability of that course in his/her profile.
- While accepting/declining the course from the choices, the candidate has to keep the following points in view
- If a candidate accepts any course
- Once the candidate accepts a choice from the available list, all the lower choices would be automatically declined from the candidate’s profile, and opportunity to the next eligible candidate would be given. The candidate will not be able to select any other courses from his/her lower choices in the future.
- Even if a Candidate accepts a course, he/she will be given an opportunity to opt for higher choices, as and when seats would be available.
- If a candidate declines any course
- Even if a Candidate declines a course, he/she will be given an opportunity to opt for his/her other choices, as and when seats would be available except the declined courses.
- If a candidate hasn’t responded within 24 hours from the availability of that course in his/her profile.
- If a candidate hasn’t responded within 24 hours from the availability of that course in his/her profile, he/she will not be able to attend any further admission allotments, and all their choices would be considered declined.
- If a candidate accepts any course
- Once the candidates select a course, he/she has to upload the following requisite list of documents within 48 hours from the selection of course
- Mark list of Higher Secondary or equivalent examination
- SSLC or equivalent Certificate issued by the concerned boards
- Conduct Certificate (must be issued by the issuing institution within the last six month of the admission date)
- Adhaar Card
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Caste Certificate (Issued by the concerned communities to be considered for the specific reservations provided)
- Income Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificates of the sports or cultural achievements (for a candidate applying under Sports and Cultural quota)
- Disability Certificate (for a candidate applying under Persons with Disability quota)
- Ex-servicemen Certificate (for the children of Ex-servicemen)
- NSS/NCC Certificate (received at the Higher Secondary level)
- College Declaration (click here to download)
- Affidavit (click here to download)
- The candidates whose documents have been successfully verified will receive an email from the College within 24 hours of submission, with the date and time for interaction with the Principal-in-charge and concerned HoD (the interaction will be through online platforms and the process would be intimated through the email)
- After the successful interaction with the Principal-in-charge and the concerned HoD, the candidate would be given a provisional admission for the said course at St. Albert’s College (Autonomous) and they would be receiving an email with the link for making the fee payment.
- The candidate who has received the provisional admission and fess link has to pay the requisite amount of tuition fee online or through online payment within 2 working days. By doing so, the admission allotted to the candidate gets automatically confirmed.
- The candidate, who has been allotted seat, but does not deposit the prescribed fee by the due date, his particular admission will automatically be canceled. Therefore, the candidates are advised to deposit their fee within the stipulated time limit without fail.
Dates and Timelines
|Sl. No||Particulars||Dates and Timelines|
|1||Publication of Final Ranklists (UG)||20th of August 2020|
|2||Online Allotment of Sports / Arts / |
|21st of August 2020|
|3||Online Allotment of General Quota |
(Commerce / Arts Courses)
|23rd of August 2020|
|4||Online Allotment of General Quota |
|24th of August 2020|
|5||Online Allotment of General Quota |
(B. Voc. Courses)
|25th of August 2020|
|6||Online Allotment of SC/ST Quotas||26th of August 2020|
|7||Online Allotment of Community Quota |
(Aided) and all Quotas in Self Financing
Courses (Except Management).
|27th of August 2020|
|8||Online Allotment of Management Quota|
(Aided) & Management General (SF) Quota
|28th of August 2020|
|9||Online Allotment of Management Quota of Self Financing (Roman Latin Catholic)||29th of August 2020|